FRP Tank & Vessels
FRP Tank & Vessels
Our organization is strictly committed to deliver high quality solutions in customized shapes or specifications. Our exclusive range of FRP storage tanks are always available in high strength and tested rigorously on various quality parameters before its final delivery to clients. The trouble free performance of our storage tank is assured by quality raw materials that are taken from leading vendors in the industry.
Moreover, we assure timely delivery of our products as defined by industries. Clients have flexibility to avail our products at industry leading prices. They can quote for customized solutions to suit special project demands. Obviously, you have to pay little extra customized FRP tank solutions but they are worth in long run.
Unmatched quality standards offered by most trusted FRP storage Tank manufacturers in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our advance range of FRP storage tanks are acknowledged by industries due to high tensile strength, durability and remarkable finishing standards. Backed by experienced and qualified testing team, our products are always inspected on various quality parameters for guaranteed performance. The affordability of our products makes them more reliable for clients.
Our world class range of products is always prepared with advance tools or techniques that make us trusted FRP tank manufacturers and suppliers across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our product range is not just limited but we always try to deliver innovative product solutions to our clients as per latest market standards. Our products can always be taken in different quality grades adhering to strict quality standards.
- Good Corrosion and Weather Resistance
- High Physical and Mechanical Strength
- High Strength to weight ratio
- Highly Durable
- Higher conveying ability due to glossy internal finish & hence less pump loads
- Abrasion resistance & Lower thermal conductivity
- Resistant to galvanic & stray electrical currents and Excellent thermal insulation
- Good adaptability & dimensional stability
- UV resistant, Aesthetically appealing, Flexibility in design, Light in Weight and hence easy to handle and install
- Ease of fabrication such as cutting, drilling, joining etc
- Good Insulating Qualities
- Ease of Maintenance with Zero Downtime
- Economical & cost effective
Our FRP tanks & Vessels having a wide range of applications and sizes.
Major Design Standards: BS 4994, ASME RTP-1, ASME Section X
100 Liters to 300 KL
Material of Construction:
- FRP Moulded and Filament Wound using Isopthalic, Bisphenol, Vinylester and Epoxy Resin
- PP & HDPE Spiral Wound
- PP/FRP, PPH/FRP, PVC/FRP, CPVC/FRP, PVDF/FRP, ECTFE/FRP, FEP/FRP
Qualification as per BS 4994, ASME Section X